
Friday, June 13, 2008
What a disappointment Germany is, seriously
Caught ytd match and oh my, shocking shocking shocking.
What happened to Germany man?
I thought they would win and be top of group b.
Now, most probably, they are going to vs Portugal in the quarter finals.
Sigh.
I hope Spain wins not Portugal.
Anyway, caught the happening ytd as well.
I like the show :D
i think its better than i am legend but the ending was kind of stupid,
i hate guessing and interpreting what's gona happen next.
Bought daddy's gift already, hope he likes it!
This holiday kind of suck, it seemed more like a schooling month instead.
If only education in Singapore, or the whole world, is based on football!
WOHOOOOOOOOOO!
Then, im one happy mama man!
I dont mind staying up late to watch all the matches, including derby's or the S league, spanish and dutch league.
I wouldnt mind sacrificing my sleep and everything,
and if the reward for getting As is a trip to the Europe stadiums, especially Anfield.
That would be even better! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
muhahahahahaha.
Oh, i just learnt that Scolari Chelsea's new manager and Deco might be playing there too.
Sian.
He's a good manager managing both Portugal and Brazil in the past which means Chelsea would only get better.
Still, i got faith in liverpoooooooooooooooool!
Hopefully, by next season they will be even better and stronger.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO LIVERPOOL! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD