<body>
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥I am me.

Michelle Qiu
SIXTEEN!
9th March
Haisingcatholic




♥My sunshine.

♥JAY CHOU
♥STEVEN GERRARD
♥JACOB BLACK



♥Loves.
amelia
arielle
ariston
andrea
aqilah
bing hong
beston
charmaine
choon yip
choon yip2
cindy
d2
dion
elisha
ethel
gabriel
geraldine
guo qiang
hillary
jeremy
jeanette
joel
liangying
liting
melissa
nick
pamela
samantha
sammy
shi han
shu an
stephanie
vera
yiling
yunxun


♥Silence.






♥ARCHIVE.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
July 2009


♥CREDITS.

Inspirations ♥ piecesof-meg
Pictures ♥ deviantart
Designer ♥ mo0nlitEx
Thursday, September 06, 2007

And I'm sorry for what happened,
But I want you there to see,
That I'm changing all my actions,
I don't wanna set you free.



i screwed up for oral as expected.
kinda of sucky though, didnt know what to say.
everytime she ask me a question, i go blank.
i think she must have thought im mad.

so now im stuck at home working on my project i
i think im inlove with orchids sooner or later or maybe now.
hey hybrid. YOU ROCK.
orchids rule. NOT.
working on reflections and the 10 page report
kinda of making me going in circles.
lalalalala.

finally found the pictures needed for biology spa next week.
and and and i've done my english compre and chinese essay.
well done mich. (uh-huh, i can see cindy praising me already.)
ok, shall do less talking for now
and start working my ass out hard my lovely orchids.


Always, all ways I wanted us to be,
Always, all ways you and me,
And I wait here on my own,
And I wait for you to see,
All the time I spend alone now won't comfort me.